以这孩子为我们的期望

Thursday, June 30, 2011

The journey - day 4

MOE actually gave me a position after my firm stand on Sec sch students and chemistry..
when the initial position offered is Pri sch Chi teacher.. not sure what is the position yet, in a few days letter will come and we shd see~ hmm.. am i really called to be a teacher? this is quite exciting..
"Dear Lau, Yi Ki
We're pleased to make you a provisional offer of a teaching position, subject to you meeting the prevailing conditions for appointment. We will be sending the Letter of Offer via post in due course"
the past few days i had been behaving in a little abnormal manner.. but thank God for ytd's NSLC. God spoke through Dr Daniel's mouth to remind me, to think deep, to read deep into His Word. suddenly my want to read the scripture is ignited. hope that i'l live out the this fire in my life, and not just let it die. our God that is relational, help me to change this "hard" me to a tool, a channel that will have your love flowing thru =)

No comments: